The Fenix CL20R camping lantern has a maximum output of 300 lumens from the 16 neutral white and 2 red LEDs. The light is powered by a built-in, 1600mAh, Li-polymer battery which is rechargeable via a micro USB port.
The camping light features a combination of neutral white and red LEDs, which provides ideal illumination for your adventure. The neutral white light provides good colour rendition and reduces eye strain. The red light in flashing mode can serve as a signal and the constant red protects night vision and does not attract mosquitoes. The white light offers four output levels and the red light has two.
The classic ‘Snail’ design of the CL20R comes from its predecessor the CL20, with the added benefit of being rechargeable, brighter, and features a longer runtime. This updated version is smaller than the original, providing a compact and lightweight travel companion.
Available in Orange or Blue.
Turbo: 300 lumens – 6 hrs runtime
High: 130 lumens – 12 hrs runtime
Mid: 40 lumens – 20 hrs runtime
Low: 1 lumen – 200 hrs runtime
Red: 1.5 lumens – 100 hrs runtime
Plus Red Flash (1.5 lumens).
Maximum beam distance 15 meters, waterproof to IP66 and resistant to impacts up to 1.5 meters.
– Press and hold the switch for 0.5 seconds to turn the light on and off.
– When on, single press the switch to cycle through the outputs, in order Low-Mid-High-Turbo.
– Double click the switch to enter Red mode.
– In Red mode, single press the switch to cycle through the outputs, in order Constant-Red Flash.
Includes: USB charging cable, built-in rechargeable battery.
Lens Type: Plastic
– Switch Type: Single push button
– Construction: Made of quality plastic and high transparency material
– Tail Stand: Yes
– Length: 72 mm
– Width: 41.5 mm
– Height: 50 mm
– Weight: 91 g